1781 - 1813
||25 Oct 1781
||Va. [1, 2]
||Feb 1813 
||07 Mar 2007 21:44:19 |
||SIMMERMAN Christopher, I, b. 1746 |
||REINHARDIKIN Etna Margaritta, b. Abt 1743 |
||HOLSTON Benjamin, I, b. Dec 1766, De. |
||6 Jul 1806
||Wytheville, Wythe Co., Va. 
- I have a listing of a marriage between Mary Salome Holston and Benjamin Holston 6 July 1806 at St. John s Evangelical Lutheren Church in Wythe C. Va.
|>||1. HOLSTON Christopher Simmerman, b. 31 Oct 1812, Max Meadows, Wythe Co., Va. |
| ||2. HOLSTON Frank|
| ||3. HOLSTON Thomas|
|>||4. HOLSTON Nancy, b. 15 Sep 1799, Wythe Co., Va. |
| ||5. HOLSTON John, b. 1800|
|>||6. HOLSTON Benjamin, II, b. 2 Sep 1807, Va. |
| ||7. HOLSTON Joseph H., b. 19 Aug 1815, Va. |
|>||8. HOLSTON Alexander P., b. 5 May 1818, Va. |
| ||9. HOLSTON Elia|
| ||10. HOLSTON Mary|
- Sallie was living with her son Alexander P. Holston during the 1860 Census of Wythe Co. (see A.P.H. notes)
She was also known as "Clara", "Sally", "Sallie" and "Sarah"
According to The SIMMERMAN Family by Mrs Audrey Kemper Spence of Wytheville Va. In Virginia Valley Records By John W. Wayland Harrisonburg, Va. Mrs Jennie Holston Sutherland of Wytheville Va has her certificate of baptism, translated to: In the year 1781, the 25th of Oct. there was born Clara. The father is Christopher Zimmerman and the mother is Etna Margaretta, whose maiden name was Reinhardten.
- [S001823] 1860 Federal Census
See the 1860 census of Alexander P. HOLSTON (Her Son)
- [S007597] Virginia Valley Records, John W. Wayland, (Reprinted for Clearfield Co. by Genealogical Publishing Co. inc. Baltimore Md. 2001 Originally published in Starsburg Va. 1930)
- [S001779] 1810 Federal Census
See Notes: Benjamin HOLSTON Sr.
- [S002026] Ancestry.com, http://trees.ancestry.com/owt/person.aspx?pid=116899917&st=1
- marriage record of Wythe Co. Va. (see marriage notes)
This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding, Copyright © 2001-2006, created by Darrin Lythgoe, Sandy, Utah. All rights reserved.